Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Preggy Mommy :)


it started out with jus us...

Officially together on 6 April 2012 :))




suke sbb tetibe ade birthday kek ...7th April tu my birthday :)
my mom usik hubby...tersipu2 dia..n lastly dpt surprise kiss n also he was in tears..awww
sayang Sayang!!

then...im pregnant...we knew when it was about 7 weeks...
estimated conceived on 18th April 2012..huhuhu
EDD : 9th January 2013

13th June 2012:  MyHess kat office...yes..we are opismate ;p

History: No one actually new about us being together except for some close fwens...we surprised them by handing out the invitation on 3rd of March 2012 which is on my hubby birthday :)
that night we were together at McDonalds creating Facebook Event for the wedding..
Surprise Surprise Surprise :)
hehehe


26 July 2012 : Takde keje amik gambo sendiri kat toilet...hehe..


Bumper showing 6th August 2012...

August 2012: with my sayang during buka puasa at Thistle Hotel JB...

time raye ke 2...20 August 2012
happy mommy :)

this one of me yg terbaru :)
15 October 2012
approximately 28 weeks pregnant...
and im starting to get back aches and susah nak tido...
susah juga mau golek2..huhu...

some say my tummy is quite big..well..it is big..but i dont have any stretch marks yet...
so far maybe my tummy mmg tebal kowt...huhu
plus im applying VCO Catalyst Oil every morning...
and mmg makan VCO softgel since before marriage..
so...i think thats the reason kowt....
huhu

*_* i miss my hubby lah!!





No comments:

Post a Comment