Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Would u Invite ur Ex Boyfriend to your wedding??

would u??
should u??
could u??

err...
this prob came up..
i didnt thought about it...
because i know i wont going to send the invitation...

the reason......i know that my ex hasnt let go of the past yet...

i know it...most of my fwens know it....

so...
my uncle said i should jus invite him...
whether he come or not is a different story...
the reason....maybe it'll help him let go of the past....

i dont know..
buntu tetibe..
should i invite him??

me >>> worried that he'll make a scene at my wedding....who knows...im jus thinking the worst part that could happen...

hey....its my wedding...i dont want anyone to make a stupid immature scene out of it!!!
=_=!!

2 comments:

  1. i invite SEMUA exBF ngan EX skandel2 ai kecuali exbf yg last sbb dia saiko...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. huhu...i tot of that too...bukan takmo ajak..but u know, the part of letting go for him seems not yet there...huhu

      Delete