Monday, May 30, 2011

Defrag it

i talked to my best fwen aryn the other nite about writing..
yes, i am proned to write a lot in my younger years.
i mean...ridiculously a lot...
i guess being the lone ranger and had a lot of things going out of my mind..
owh, plus the way that i projected my imaginations...
the ridiculous imaginations...tha i still wish some of it came true...


but the group is still there...
we try to have time for us..
some go to their own separate ways..
some remain close...
some change alot..
some still hope theres more...

but everyone change...
only the kid inside us that hasnt

^_^

my friend told me that i should keep writing.
more to come? but wut to write?
my mind is full...of sh*t...
i guess its time to defrag it..
maybe my life should be defrag...
now...
and get things in line and plan of wut i want in life...
im 26 years old...
life and future isnt lying in front of us telling us wut to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment