Monday, May 30, 2011

Kid - the streetwalker


29/5/2011  today is chores day...
im at home..wake up late, watch tv and hv late lunch n breakfast.
it dark and stormy outside...and started to rain again..
as i wonder through my messy home in JB, im starting to think i need to get this mess out
im not a messy person...but recently, i have.
i guess theres too many things to be thrown out in my life.
as i started to wonder the underneath of my couches, i found Kid's neckbelt..
the orange with red shades bell. i wondered where he has gone to..
i miss him. and the belt seems to tell me that he's not coming home anymore and belong to the street.
is he? he's getting biggerbut at only 5 months old, he's a child...
i wonder where he is now...
the last was me nagging at that poor lil kitten for peeing inside the house..
and now, i somehow regretted that feeling..
did i throw Kid out of my life too??
Ron looked up at me when i shook the belt..maybe noticing the sound. he smells and licked it.
then again he looked me in the eyes and my heart only say "yes, i miss him too"


No comments:

Post a Comment