Friday, March 18, 2011

another week to end...attention...

its friday again...
yesterday i tried to blog thru my hp ---> failed!
so, im blogging now...

i take my time thinking...
i dont think no one will ever read my blog..
this is the only place i believe that no one will take a second look...
or giving me attention...

so, last night i figured about myself..
i really crave for attention...
i want people to care about me..
especially my love ones...
when they dont..i guess i tend to slip away...

i remember that one time when i was 8 or 9 years old...
i will sleep in the same bedroom with my parents..
i wanted attention and i decided to sleep on the cold floor...
i waited for my parents to pick me up from the floor...i want to be love that way..
to know they care...i guess, i did slept on the cold floor...
i still feel the same thing..i want to know that they really care..
show me how they really care...
show me their love for me...
i guess this goes to my boyfriend too...

i am so sure that none of this post will be read by my boyfriend...
or my parents..or my siblings nor any of my family...
i read my sisters blogs...they have their own way to express things..
heart, feelings, doubts, problems, relationship..and self...

i really want attention...
i dont think that he's giving me much attention that i want...
i dont think that he notice..
i need attention...
otherwise....i will slip away and soon be gone...
and in the end, its a little too late to have me back...


i know RON is craving for attention...
alot...


attention...

2 comments: