Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New Kid in da House

Rescue mission....

saw a kitten just like Ron on my way back home after work...he was comot, exhausted and scared...one target that i could read from his gestures ---> crossing the busy road and survive...
he was on the road divider, trying to cover himself in the grass...panting..
i couldnt wait...look at the traffic light hoping not to turn green...i wish theres something i can do..i know..i have to..i cant leave...he looks just like Ron...arghhhh....

yup...im screaming in my head...worries in my eyes...im scared too...so, jumped out of the car trying to grab him....but he was so afraid that he scurried away under 2 cars ahead of mine...
Noo!! its green already...urghhhh!! i hate this feeling!! not being able to save him...i hope he got away fine...

but i regret...

i make a U-turn and my eyes caught him still the same place not far from the traffic light..damn..he didnt make it!
i make myself ready this time..plan on how to save him..

he was still scared...keep himself low on the ground. hoping no one will notice him..two U-turns and manage to pump petrol in my 747, he is still there..darling kitten, im trying to resist my instinct...but why?? i feel its my responsible to save him....he's so little!

part of me saying he'll survive..but my heart only scream save him...he's not going to make it alone there..i keep thinking wut if..but i dread not to think did he survive it in the middle of the night....
park my 747 in front of jusco not far from the traffic light, with the red tesco bag, me in my uniform and boots,  i cross the road safely...i need to get myself safe too right??!

didnt care about the traffic, didnt care about the eyes starring at me, i know this is something that not many people do...its hot, its dusty, its a busy road!

saw him...he make eye contact with me...kid, im gonna save ya..be still...
as i grab the back of his neck, he struggle, bit my hands, scratch my hands...
God, please dont make this more complicated....
Shhh shhh shhhs hhs shhh....

blood..yup..my hands both with blood..my blood...
thankfully, the cute lil Ron look alike kitten is in the tesco bag save and sound...
shaky bag, shaky me, i need to go to the loo...my hands bleeding and really need to go to the loo!!

hehe...well...i took lil kid home..
i got my tetanus injections for any infections by lil kid
antibiotic and got an MC too..
lil kid got his injection for deowrm and vaccine , antibiotic plus multi-vitamin from the general veterinary clinic..

now kid...yup,  i cal him kid is at home...warm and eating so much!! hehe..i hope he'll be fine

photo?? coming soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment