Sunday, May 22, 2016

Tell Me...

My last post was in 2014..

what happen to me?

now its 2016..

A Lot Has Happen...


i got pregnant with number two...

i gone through a Cesarean Operation due to PP type II (placenta previa type II) 
i had a baby girl on 15 December 2014
my little Ariq Shakil turns 2 at the end of 2014...
and now he's almost 4 years old..
by the end of 2016


and life happens..

i gain weight a lot..
i feel heavy..
i feel a little bit out of place..
i feel that i cant do much..
i miss myself..
i miss alot doing things that i love to do..


i dont know why, but i dont think that my life put a wall between me and myself..
i think i am the one who's doin it..

i will start writing again..
and i will start here..
and i will start now...
this is me...writing again...


tell me...
am i doing the right thing?


No comments:

Post a Comment