Saturday, December 11, 2010

a downside of it all...when there's too much of 'I'

this is much more of a feeling to tell about...i am not that sure how to put things in place...generally, all i am is emotionally unstable..

for what reason should i be?

i should be happy...have a good job in hand that involves everything, multiple skills, from technical to people skills, a secure place and salary is not quite bad only that u are 300km away from home...
that doesnt kill me...i am independant..

what else is there?

maybe family...but i have a loving family...only that i am not as close to my mom or dad...but i still kiss them whenever i arrived home, hugged them whenever i can...but there's still a gap..a wall maybe..but still, they are always around when i am home...
half a wall between doesnt kill me...i am dependable

so, what is the problem then?

love...this is when i get speechless...lost of thoughts and words...i dont know...
'i dont know'?
love should be...love...
but love for me nowadays seems to have been stripped from me...ever since the fight...ever since the funeral...ever since the resentment...ever since that i felt being used and told...

was i wrong to be emotionally unstable because of love??
was i wrong for asking more attention because there wasnt much of it left for me??
was i wrong for not wanting to do what i am told??
was i the wrong person here??

love..for i have sacrifice more than i needed to...that i hv not yet counted all the silly little things...
the tears i left on my favorite pillow alone..sobbing...hating the softness that i am...wishing that this
ungrateful heart to stop beating...

was i ungrateful?

there is too much I...which i dont like...I sacrifice, I do, I give...with all my heart...

there is too much I in this post...

was i selfish of what i wanted from love??

there's too much I....

No comments:

Post a Comment